I'd like to think I'm the mess you'd wear with pride

May 7, 2012

Hello dear family: How I love you all so much. So this week out here in the mission was really awesome. We got to hear from President Bednar and the spirit in the room was so incredible. After we walked out I remember feeling so physically, mentally and spiritually drained. He talked so much about faith and so much about how we had to act in order to truly learn and to truly gain a testimony. He also talked a lot about humility, about being the instrument that the Lord needs you to be so that He can work through you. I have come to realize on my mission, that all of this work has absolutely nothing to do with me. All the success, the miracles I have seen have all been because the Lord gave them to me, so that I could learn more and be more grateful to Him. And I am. I am so grateful to my Savior, to my Best Friend. Cubo, RR