I'd like to think I'm the mess you'd wear with pride

Books

“the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars.” 
                       -Jack Kerouac "On The Road"

After finishing "East of Eden", I have finally begun a new book.  "On The Road" by Jack Kerouac.  It is incredible to me how fulfilled I feel these days.   All of my days are spent at the Provo library, consumed in stories or studying spanish.   I find peace and direction in the hours spent reading and studying.  My life feels more rich.
 
I can't help but be grateful to them, the authors who have shared with me such sacred experiences.  They allowed themselves to be vulnerable and gave.  And because of them, my mind has been opened and I have come to appreciate even more the interactions I have with people and value more, the moments spent in nature.