I'd like to think I'm the mess you'd wear with pride

HOME

Im finally back home!  I made it to the island on Wednesday and all I can say is it feels like home.  As soon as I stepped off the plane and felt that humid air, I just knew, I never wanted to leave this place again.   Every time I leave the island and come back, I fall back in love with it even more.










Its something so sweet, the relationship I feel with Hawaii, its where I grew up, where I experienced so many of the youthful exploits, where I lost myself and then found myself again. Im so grateful to be here, experiencing this place again, to hear the ocean as I fall asleep, to feel the sun on my skin, to get pounded at pounders, to meet knew and beautiful people, to allow myself to enjoy the pure joy that comes from being home, because home is where I am.  I cant wait for the adventures which await me.