I'd like to think I'm the mess you'd wear with pride

Momma



This may be cliché, being that today is mother’s day, but I love my mom.
She is my best friend, she is a confidant, she is so understanding and loving.
She is a musician, a mother, a sweetheart,
a lover of animals, of people, of trying and of giving.
She never judges and always forgives.
She is patient, understanding, so selfless, so beautiful,
sweet, kind, gentle and quite frankly, one of the bravest
and strongest women that I have ever encountered.
She preserves through any trial with one hand holding her family
and the other clinging to the gospel.
She has faith insurmountable. She knows God.
She knows of his love for her and for her children.
She is a woman of peace and of love.
Always wanting to make her children happy,
willing to give all that she has to each one of us.
Willing to sacrifice her own wants to help us attain ours.
With that being said, I love my mom, no matter how cliché it my sound, I love my mom.