I'd like to think I'm the mess you'd wear with pride
I have to stay focused. I have to continue on in this journey no matter how scared or insecure I may feel. No matter how much I long for my home in hawaii and my friends there. I have always had the tendency to give up, BUT, not this time, because I know this is what i need to to do, for me, for the people in Washington DC, and for the Lord. I never have thought of myself as being good enough to serve a mission, because i have made so many mistakes, but it is time to put the past in the past and remember that with the lord on my side, i will succeed, I will grow, I will be blessed. I know the gospel is true and I cant deny it. so here it goes, me, no longer lingering on the past but looking to the future and the growth Im about to experience.