I'd like to think I'm the mess you'd wear with pride

December 27, 2011

Hey everyone!

Here is a short little email because I don't have too much time, but this year I can truly say that I learned what the true meaning of Christmas is... After I got off the phone with you all we went out and decided to knock doors. About an hour into knocking, we got let into an apartment, of a family from Bolivia. We decided to read with them from Luke 2 about the birth of Jesus and then we sang The First Noel. Afterwards, they invited us to stay for dinner which consisted of a whole turkey leg, 2 potatoes, a yam, and a salad for each person. It was so incredible because you could tell that they didn't have much and yet they were willing to give what they had to two strangers who knocked on their door, Christmas night. I was and am so humbled. Humbled and blessed to get to know these people, to learn from them and to love them. Jesus Christ lives, he gave us the greatest example and the greatest gift. Love you all.

Cubo
RR