I'd like to think I'm the mess you'd wear with pride

January 3, 2012





Feliz Ano!!

This is going to be a short email because I don't really have too much time. I cant believe a year has already passed since I left Hawaii and decided to go on a mission. This last year has flown by which to be honest, I am grateful for it. I was thinking a lot this new years about how much it is my least favorite holiday, but something is different this year, This year, I am stoked! Its crazy because right now, this year, I have the opportunity to just focus on the lord, on his will and on becoming a better person. I get to focus on being more loving and being more like Jesus Christ. In my whole life I don't think I have ever felt this much love towards the Savior and God. I am so grateful for the growth that I have had this year. And now I am stoked to throw away the bad things from the past and start over. It is so sweet with every new year we get to better ourselves to start over fresh and so, this year, that is what I am going to do...start over, be a better, kinder person.Be more sharing and more giving, love more and be more focused. I love this gospel. I know it is true. Love you all.
Cubo
RR