I'd like to think I'm the mess you'd wear with pride

March 5, 2012

March 5, 2012 Hey Everyone, Sorry it’s been a while. So its official, I have been transferred for the first time in my mission...I am now serving in Alexandria VA, and it is awesome. I love being able to serve in the city, there are so many different people that we come in contact with. That’s one of my favorite parts about the mission, all the people I have come to meet. It’s super interesting, they all come from different places, and have different stories and yet, when you ask them about God or start talking about him, they all seem to be searching for him, wanting to know more about him. I have been thinking a lot about that, about how we are all searching for that something that seems to be missing, for that peace, for that happiness, the peace of truth...and what it all comes down to is we are searching for GOD! He is all of those things. He brings us the truth and joy that we as human beings search for. I can’t tell you how many people here (especially the Hispanic people) search for that, they will let anyone in who is talking about God because they are searching for that hope, that little bit of light. I know, that God is truth, that He is happiness. I know that He loves us and has given us this gospel, this light that we can follow in the dark world. We are so blessed. I love you all and think of you always. Cubo, RR