I'd like to think I'm the mess you'd wear with pride

June 11, 2012

So mom, Hermana Ahokava and I are training a new missionary...super sweet but crazy because it made me realize that I have been a missionary for a while. Just it has made me come to recognize that, I'm going home soon...The thought of being in the world scares me, the only conversation topics I have these days have to do with my mission, my investigators, and the people I have come to love. Hope you all will be ready for "awkward rachel." When the time comes its gonna be super good though. I got all those pictures in the mail, and it just made me really happy...gahh, I miss you all tons. Momma, I hope you know how much I love you. I'm proud of you. Thanks for being the best and always having my back. BE good, keep me posted on the Hawaii thing :) I love you. RR
Happy Birthday Shout Outs to:  Aunt Cyndy, EMILY EMILY EMILY, Aunt Bri, Auntie LISA
And Happy Father's Day to Grandpa, Dad, Papa Wally, Matty and Seth, Mark and Brother Wilson (and all of you other great fathers out there.)

 Here are some pictures...my ode to Boofy haha.. People were calling me senora with that dress on haha. I love you Boofy!

                                                                                                        The other photos are companions and investigators.