I'd like to think I'm the mess you'd wear with pride

June 25, 2012


This letter is going to be short because to be honest I dont have much time.  We just got back from running to DC...so SICK!  I loved it tons, it was so peaceful.  This week we had to say goodbye to the Albrights :( they are going home.  I love them so much, President is just "the man."  Ima miss them.  Found out that me and Hermana Ahokava are going to stay together and we are both stoked!  She has become such a good friend and there is nothing like doing missionary work with one of your best friends!  As for the people, Noel and Osiris want to get married and be baptized but they have to wait for their passport to get to them from Honduras. Pray for them momma...family, they are on the brink of making such a beautiful decsion and the adversary is working hard, he doest want them happy...but God does.  Momma, I love this work.  I love the Savior.  I love it all.  And I love you.  Thanks for always being so good to me.
 
cubo
rr