I'd like to think I'm the mess you'd wear with pride

July 9, 2012

Dear Family - HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!!!  God Bless America!  What a place to be on such a special day...  Along with the month of July, I start to realize that time is running faster and faster - four more months is all I have left to do some very special and important work.  I'm excited to see you all but at the same time, I'm a little nervous.  I just want to be good.  I want to know that God is proud of me and all that I have done.  I just need to keep working hard to the end, keep giving all that I can!  We are having baptisms this week, Marta (Colombia), Fredy (Guatamala), Kamila and Maylis (Honduras).
The Lord is blessing us so much right now and there is nothing sweeter than seeing people who I love, my brothers and sisters change, and accept the gospel in their lives.  I'm so grateful for it.  I know that it is something so special.  This IS God's work, the work of salvation, the work of eternal happiness.  I am so blessed to be a part of it all.  This gospel changes lives, and more than anyone's, it has changed my life.  I'm so humbled and blessed and will forever be indebt to my Savior.  I love you all so much. Thanks for all you do.  Keep praying for Noel and Osiris - that Noel can get his passport from Honduras. I think I may have missed some birthday shout outs, if so - I apologize.  I think I missed Auntie Lisa Lodi.  KC!!!!!  You are coming up.  Nonie!!!!  You are all in my heart!  
 
Cubo
RR