I'd like to think I'm the mess you'd wear with pride

June 4, 2012

Hola! I just wanted to write you all a little update, so here it goes.... Right now I am serving in Alexandria, Virginia with Hermana Ahokava(thats right, I found my islander here in Virginia!). We are having a blast and seeing so many miracles. Man, its the best! Right now we are teaching a few people that are really progressing. I want to tell you all about Noel y Osiris from Honduras, my family, haha. Its crazy but I never thought I could love as much as I love them. They are the sweetest, and all that I want for them is to be completely happy. Hermana Sorensen and I found them about 4 months ago knocking doors and they just let us right in. Since then I have come to know them...they have told us of their struggles leaving their son in Honduras so they could support him, crossing the border, working 2 sometimes 3 jobs, and we have been able to see how the gospel has helped them, how it has lightened there eyes and also the weight on their backs. It has been such a testimony to me that this gospel, has a healing power, that this work, is God's work, and that His work is to help us all return to Him so we can be eternally happy. I love you all. Cubo RR PS: happy birthday Aunt Nina, Cali, Lindsay, and Sarah. love you