I'd like to think I'm the mess you'd wear with pride
What is a good friend? I grew up in a home where the most important thing was the relationships that you create in life, and I used to think i was a really good friend and with relationships in general.

My dad always used to say "I cherish relationships and know of their value and if all the success I have is the love of these people than it is enough."



I've made a lot of mistakes in the past when it comes to friendships and relationships. I have taken people for granted, I have been selfish, I have not been open or trusting. A lot of these mistakes come with the complexities within myself. I have spent most of life trying to learn how to trust people and how to let them in without being fearful of them abandoning me.
It is time for a change, I love my friends and those who I have spent time with so much, irregardless of how i once treated them, I hope that they know i care. And I am going to be better.