I'd like to think I'm the mess you'd wear with pride

October 31, 2011

Hey everyone!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Let me just start of by saying this...it SNOWED! Yeah, it is official, I made it to winter. Who would have thought that I could have done it. It was so cold and all I could think about was how nice it would be to be back in Hawaii haha. But I am learning now to cope with the winter so that is good since I have heard its gonna be cold here till May.

Uhm, other news, I made it through another transfer and I am still in Arlington with Hermana Balsley which is sick because I love Arlington and I love Hermana Balsley. Its truly the best thing ever because I can honestly say that I have found a best friend out here on the mission, its just good and I am stoked.

So yeah, there isn't too much news right now, we are still teaching Erika, from Columbia and she is getting baptized this week. Also we had a ward Halloween party and a family that we are starting to teach showed up...I'm so stoked for them, because they are so so good.

Its really incredible, I think the biggest thing I have learned this week was how much the Lord has blessed me to be in the right places at the right time. I was just thinking about it Saturday night when we were driving home from knocking doors, and all I could think was how blessed I was, how lucky I am to be apart of this work, and how lucky I am that the Lord trusts me to be out here haha. I mean we are literally nothing, we are just instruments in the Lord's hands to do his will...and I am so lucky that he is working with me. All I can do is keep doing all that I can so that I can better help his work progress and I know that he will guide me, because I have already seen it happen so many times. I know that is true with all aspects of our lives, as we do all we can, as we work hard and stay close to him, he blesses us, because really, he just wants to give us these blessings, he wants to show us miracles, he wants to give us everything. I love reading in Mathew 7 when Jesus is giving his Sermon on the Mount and he talks about how much better the gifts are from our father that is in heaven. He is just waiting for us to ask for them, to work for them. I know that is true, I know that he loves us and that he will give us all that we need.

I love you all.

Cubo-
RR