I'd like to think I'm the mess you'd wear with pride

June 28, 2011

Hola,
I have so much to tell you all about and so little time gahhh...this week was amazing, I felt so spiritually uplifted. We had some incredible people visiting the MTC for the New Mission Presidents Seminar. Mom, remember Elder Sybrowsky? His dad came and spoke, the spirit was overwhelming. He spoke about why we are here on missions and with the strongest conviction in his voice and tears in his eyes he said, "Dont you ever hold back, never, ever hold back. Even when you feel discouraged, keep knocking, keep walking and the Lord will guide you." It was incredible. I know that I was sent here for this time, for this purpose, to serve the Lord in this mission, this is my time, my time to come to know Christ, and to walk with him. Another amazing thing was we had a devtional in which 7 apostles sat up on the podium...Holland (my man), Scott, Oaks, Nelson, Anderson, Ballard, and Bednar. Elder Bednar talked, the neatest part about it was at the end he told us, all 3000 missionaries in the MTC, "I envoke upon you every spiritual capacity that you will need to perform this work". To hear an apostle of the Lord, promise that, to give that apostalic blessing, it has given me added strength. As I continue to do all that I can, to give all that I can, to work as hard as I can I the Lord will help me and bless me. This week has helped me come to recognize more Eternal Perspective. There is so much more to this life than here and now, there are eternities. I remember how back in hawaii, it was so easy for me to caught up in "my life, in ME", but all of that means absolutely nothing because there is so much more. (Read DC 76 if you all get a chance) The only thing that has brought me true, happiness, even joy is being obedient, forgetting myself and thinking about others. This life is not, nor has it ever been about the "things" that matter, it is the relationships that matter. I cannot emphasize that enough. It is the relationships in life that are important. I love you all, miss you all.
Le amo,
RR

Kevo and Jman-I saw Brother Martins at the mission presidents conference....he said, "kimberly werent you in my eternal marriage class? I thought you were getting married haha" gulllp, thought you might laugh at that.
Wes-I miss you, love you thankd fro writing me.
Momma- you are the sweetest in the world.